RAG. FIOREMMA BERTI
After obtaining her secondary school degree from the Peano Technical Institute in Florence (Italy), Fioremma free-lanced for some time as apartment block administrator, thus gaining experience in the real estate sector. In order to enlarge her professional capabilities, she went on to study accounting, sustaining the state exams for certification in that discipline. In 1993 she joined the Florence Society of Accountants, and at present is a member of the Certified Auditors Register and the Court Register of Technical Consultants, the latter entitling her to act in professional capacity as Court Receiver during Court property and chattel sales. She acts as well on appointment as official Arbiter at the Florence Chamber of Commerce. In her career as consultant, she has assisted her clientele with acknowledged professionalism and has held various appointments as internal auditor and statutory auditor.
In particular, Ms Fioremma Berti’s qualifications allow her to take on consulting jobs in :
- general accounting and business consulting including drawing up the balance sheet;
- tax consulting;
- drawing up tax returns for physical persons, partnerships and corporations;
- apartment block administration and real estate consulting;
- drawing up leases and dealing with relevant rental issues;
- carrying out statutory auditor and internal auditor jobs;
- contract writing in general.